addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Family Constellation led by Randy Goldberg in Rockville, MD

New Meetup: Family Constellation led by Randy Goldberg in Rockville, MD

rukmini diane mari...
user 12738511
Bridgeville, PA
Announcing a new Meetup for The DC Alternative Health Meetup Group!

What: Family Constellation led by Randy Goldberg in Rockville, MD
When: Monday, April 25, 2011 7:30 PM

Price: $20.00 per person

Where: Private residence
614 E Lynfield dr
Rockville, MD 20852
202-380-6850

Why: Family Constellation is a powerful healing modality for individuals and familes.

Family Constellation work uses the wisdom traditions of the ancestral knowing field to heal individuals and families. As they discover and heal traumas which negatively impact and limit lives, productivity, and the flow of love, life becomes more meaningful. This work was pioneered by Bert Hellinger.

If you are constrained by patterns that you do not seem to be able to escape;

if you are distracted by your anger toward, your judgment of, or your frustration with your relationships, work, or life path;

Famiily Constellation work has helped countless others to release the tensions of the forces which interfere with our enjoyment of life.

$20 pay at door 7:30pm Monday March April 25

Randy Goldberg is a graduate of the DC Hellinger Institute. Randy is a former Yoga monk, a Craniosacral therapist, and a talented astrologer who has appeared in the Washington Post and on CNN.

He facilitates Family Constellation therapy for individuals and groups.

randy@randygoldberg.org or 202-380-6850 www.randygoldberg.org­

Directions from DC:

Merge onto I-495 N / CAPITAL BELTWAY / I-495 INNERLOOP/ Keep LEFT to take I-270-SPUR N via EXIT 38 toward ROCKVILLE / FREDERICK/ I-270-SPUR N becomes I-270 N./ Keep RIGHT to take I-270 LOCAL / Take the MONTROSE RD EAST exit, EXIT 4A, toward TOWER OAKS BLVD/ Turn LEFT onto TOWER OAKS BLVD./ Take the 2nd RIGHT onto WOOTTON PKWY. If you reach REGAL OAK DR you've gone about 0.1 miles too far/ Turn LEFT onto W EDMONSTON DR. / Turn RIGHT onto CABIN JOHN PKWY./ Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E LYNFIELD DR. 614 E. Lynfield Drive is on the right. The house has red trim and a golden globe on a pedastal in the front yard.

Check it out!