--- Program ---
*** Hosted by
Lucas Fleuren (Intensive Care, Amsterdam UMC)
Dr. Paul Elbers (Intensive Care, Amsterdam UMC)
Dr. Mark Hoogendoorn (Computational Intelligence VU)
Prof. dr. Guus Schreiber, dean Faculty of Science (VU)
- Michael Kemna (TU Delft) - The Netflix Experience for Hospitals
- Edwin Geleijn (Amsterdam UMC) - Text Mining to Prevent Falls
- Brian Doelkahar - (ABN AMRO) Anomaly Detection Model within Health Care
- Helen Gosselt - (Amsterdam UMC) Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of MTX in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Annanina Koster (Ynformed) - Predicting PROMS for Shared Decision Making
Prof. dr. Armand Girbes, head Intensive Care (Amsterdam UMC)
*** Key Note Lecture: aI Amsterdam
Jeroen Maas, Amsterdam Economic Board
- Patrick Thoral (Amsterdam UMC) - Save a Life: Predicting Serious Adverse Events
- Martijn Schut (Amsterdam UMC) - Mining with Meaning
- Patrycja Książek (Amsterdam UMC) - Pupillometry to Detect Listening Effort
- Tom van den Bosch (Amsterdam UMC) - Predicting Complications after Cancer Surgery
- Melvyn Roerdink (Amsterdam UMC) - HoloLens Mixed Reality for Alleviating Freezing of Gait in Parkinson's Disease
*** Pizza plus networking
--- Event info ---
Find a doctor or data scientist
Are you a doctor or other healthcare professional? And do you want to learn more on big data and machine learning? Or do you have a great idea for a machine learning application that could benefit from a data scientist?
Are you a data scientist and do you want to work with doctors and other healthcare professionals to work on projects that matter? Or do you want to meet them to discuss and improve your own projects?
This is you chance to listen, meet or pitch!
Amsterdam Medical Data Science unites 700 healthcare professionals and data scientists. With an important mission: to improve patient outcomes using big data and machine learning.
Join us for a special event!
What? Find a Doctor or Data Scientist. Who should attend? Everyone interested in machine learning and big data, especially doctors, other healthcare professionals and data scientists. Goal? Meet and Collaborate. Format? Ten pitches, four minutes each. When? Tuesday, May 21 at 1700 hours. Where? Amsterdam UMC, locatie VUmc, Rijnzaal. Food? Pizza after the pitches
Registration? www.amsterdammedicaldatascience.nl (use chrome)
Want to pitch? [masked] or via meetup