addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Cormyr- The Tearing of the Weave

Cormyr- The Tearing of the Weave

Sean
fnulnu99
Grass Lake, MI
Post #: 1
For those of you that played the first session, I've uploaded a TXT file with a summary of the action.

I plan on continuing with this module in January and we lost the wizard in the group, so if anyone wants to join in, feel free. I pre-gen'd one character for each PHB class and let the players take the ones they had chosen and re-tool them after the December session. If you'd like to join this game, just let me know. I'll add up to 3 more from my pre-gen'd characters, and I can send those to you beforehand if you wish.

Merry Christmas!

- Sean
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Awesome. What happened to our Wizard?

Jim
Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 2
So you're definitely in for January? Cool! You said you might not be able to make it next month, so I was planning a backup adventure, but most of the time I had expected to work on it was lost to my apparently annual post-Christmas illness. :(

Also, this reminds me that I want to tweak my rogue a little. Can we change anything other than skill and feat selection, or was that it?

One more thing - do you have an approximate idea how many sessions this adventure will take to conclude? As noted in another post, I am very eager to get "Keep on the Shadowfell" (the first 4e adventure) when it comes out in April and give it a spin, but I don't want to pull out of an ongoing adventure, so if this one is still in progress at that point, I will postpone the 4e trial run until it's done.
Sean
fnulnu99
Grass Lake, MI
Post #: 2
I'd like to keep it simple with the character changes, so skills, feats, and spells are it.

It's hard to say how many sessions this will take...I'm gonna guess 5 or 6 more, but that can change depending on how slow or fast the party makes progress. When the 4e stuff arrives, we can look at where we are in the module and decide if we want to stop for a while or finish it up. I'm flexible. Also, keep in mind that my kids swim season goes until March, so there is a possibility that I can't make Feb or March sessions.

- Sean