addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Great deal on RPG products for a good cause

Great deal on RPG products for a good cause

Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 180
I would not normally promote a product here unless it was a specific product I use in my own games and believe others would benefit from. However, this is a great deal for you if you're a gamer of any type, and it puts some money toward a very good cause in the name of geeks and gamers everywhere.

DriveThruRPG is offering a huge bundle of RPG PDFs (some d20/3.5, some 4e, some Exalted, some custom systems, some dungeon tiles and terrain...all kinds of things!) for a $20 donation. Proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders to help the people of Haiti in the aftermath of the recent earthquake.

You can find the donation bundle here.

It's well worth the $20 if just a few of the PDFs would be of use to you, and your money goes to a good cause. When I put my order in this morning, they had already raised over $149,000.

I believe the bundle deal expires January 31st, so if you are interested, go take a look!