What we’re about
EXPLORE your CREATIVITY in this highly engaging, interactive personal journey!
UNCOVER and discover HIDDEN TALENTS, long buried DREAMS and lingering goals and desires.
ENGAGE in writing exercises aimed at self-discovery that tap into your CREATIVE SPIRIT.
BREAK THROUGH inhibiting BLOCKS like PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, PROCRASTINATION and SELF-SABOTAGE with innovative experiential activities.
Working and aspiring writers, painters, poets, actors, singers, dancers and PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE will deeply benefit from the opportunities presented during this invigorating course!
SUPPORTIVE GROUP environment spurs the imagination and offers insights that you won't find alone!
We'll complete Julia Cameron's book "The Artist's Way" during the 12-week experience (so no need to read it in advance!).
Refund Policy - Please know, there are no refunds provided for any workshops or events that you sign up and pay for. Here is Art and Soul Lab's refund policy - http://www.artandsoullab.com/artandsoullab/Refund_Policy.html
Upcoming events (2)See all
- Doorways as Portals to Your Inner Creative Realm: Using Sacred Collage™Serra Retreat, Malibu, CA
Use the art of Sacred Collage to examine the thresholds in your life
~what are you being called to walk through?
Opening. Closing. Knocking. Locking.
- What is happening with the doorway of your heart?
- As a seeker, do you notice when one door is opening and another is closing?
- Do you pay attention when standing at a threshold, resting in the liminal experience of in-betweens?
- Are there doors drawing your attention and inviting you into something unknown?
Come allow the sacred art of collage, suffused with silent reflection, to reveal insights and next steps; invite spirit to guide you and help you see and hear answers. Together we will enjoy a day of creative curiosity infused with spiritual meaning and prayers. Most of our time together will be spent in silent, contemplative art-making; small and large group discussion will start and end our day.
Please bring a journal and pen. Dress comfortably and in layers, because you may wish to walk the grounds throughout the day. All materials are provided, and feel free to bring special supplies you prefer to work with for collage and any images you might want to work with.
With over 20 years of facilitation experience, Chantel Zimmerman supports individuals on their quest to expand their creativity, tap into their inner wisdom, and deepen their connection with the Source and Self. Using transformative arts and contemplative practices, Chantel offers inspiring and deeply meaningful one-on-one experiences, group events, retreats and online sessions.
Cost: $85 per person (includes $15 materials fee). Lunch included.
To register call Isabel at (310) 456-6631 or email email@example.com.
For more information go to https://files.ecatholic.com/31019/documents/2023/9/Sacred%20Collage.pdf?t=1695683145000
3401 Serra Road Malibu, CA 90265 ~ 310-456-6631 ~ www.serraretreat.com
- Artist's Way 12-week AdventurePrince of Peace Episcopal Church, Woodland Hills, CA$399.00
CALLING ALL CREATIVES, Creative Wanna-be's, and those looking to explore their creativity!
EMBARK ON A 12-WEEK ADVENTURE of artistic discovery and personal exploration.
EXPAND YOUR CREATIVITY!
Identify inhibiting blocks and learn how to blast through them!
Give up limiting beliefs that stop you in your tracks!
ARE YOU HUNG UP BY THE EXCUSE NOOSE?
· I don’t have time.
· I don’t’ have money.
· I’m too old.
· I’m not talented enough.
· I’m not an artist, or creative.
OR, MAYBE YOU'RE INTIMIDATED, OR WORSE, STUCK!
· Waiting for inspiration.
· Waiting for the “perfect” studio.
· Waiting for the “right” time.
· Waiting until it’s too late.
Stop waiting. Start Creating! Take the Artist’s Way Workshop.
DISCOVER WHAT INHIBITS YOU!
EXPLORE WHAT INSPIRES YOU!
Get to work doing what has meaning.
The Artist’s Way Workshop starts Tuesday, January 28, 2020. Twelve consecutive Tuesdays from 6:30-9:30pm
IF YOU ARE:
• yearning to paint, write, sing, or self-express in any way,
• deeply desiring to finish the play, the album, your book etc.,
• stuck, stagnate or procrastinating, and afraid to move forward
• feeling overwhelmed with possibility, and uncertain how to proceed,
• feeling inhibited, tentative or uncertain about your creative ability, always comparing yourself to others
• wanting to bring new opportunities into your life, or
• just curious about personal self-growth, expansion, and transformation
Then the Artist's Way is for you!
THIS 12-WEEK WORKSHOP is for Non-Artists, Working Artists, and Wanna-Be Artists - it's for people from all walks of life who want to explore what's possible.
EACH WEEK you will engage in hands-on, interactive activities that spur the imagination and help you to see what hinders your creativity.
Perhaps you don't consider yourself an artist, but you want more "color" in your life, or maybe you are a working artist who is in a slump, feeling "grey or flat". Maybe you are on track with your life, but you want to see just how far you could go - in any of these cases, the Artist's Way provides a safe, fun, inspirational space to explore your inner wisdom and discover and uncover hidden talents and dreams.
AT THE END OF THE 12-WEEK SESSION, you will:
• feel more inspired
• feel encouraged by new, enthusiastic colleagues who share your desire to express themselves,
• feel seen and "witnessed" as you impart your passion, hopes and dreams, and
• be ready to take a bold, authentic leap into the next phase of your life
12 Tuesdays beginning April 1, 2024 from 6:30pm-9:30pm
Prince of Peace Church
5700 Rudnick Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
SELF-CARE INVESTMENT - 3 ways to register
- Early Bird Special $399 for 12 weeks - through January 31, 2024 (after January 31, 2024 $425) - Register - PayPal Early Bird Special
- Consider bringing a friend and GET A 2-FOR-1 SPECIAL (one person registers and pays for both people, if needed payment plan can be applied too use option #3) - Register - PayPal 2-for1 special
- PAYMENT PLAN OPTION - $75 deposit to hold your space and then 3 payments of $108 (payment schedule - April 2, 2204 - $108, April 23, 2024 - $108, and May 13, 2024 - $108). PayPal Artist's Way Non-Refundable Deposit
Don't waste your life living in quiet desperation! Take action in the direction of your dreams!
Put your $75 deposit down today, to hold your spot -PayPal Artist's Way Non-Refundable Deposit
Chantel Zimmerman is an Inspirationalist, singer, mixed-media artist and workshop facilitator of 20+ years, Chantel Zimmerman understands the "creative call", and how to move people through fear and into action. She lovingly supports individuals in recognizing and tapping into their inner wisdom using various exercises and activities from the Artists Way, SoulCollage®, laughter yoga, and meditation. Her exuberance captivates, charms and encourages daring play and a willing attitude. She creates safe, fun, sacred space in which people can explore their authentic, creative self.
QUESTIONS? Call Chantel at 747-248-7878 or email Chantel@artandsoullab.com