addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Auckland iOS Meetup Message Board › Presenting at iOS meetup next time and a special notice

Presenting at iOS meetup next time and a special notice

Karl von R.
karlvr
Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Hi all,

I trust you had a grrrrrreat night last week. I did. Big thanks to Sam and associated persons for making Sam's tech corner a resounding premiere success. The ongoing success of this permanent segment rests with you volunteering to show off something cool in a short period of time. So it's not hard! Please get in touch with Sam (@saggis or sammcewan@me.com) to discuss further and especially to register your interest.

On a more solemn note; Matt's pen is missing. It's a thin black one, and he left it on his desk and we're wondering if someone picked it up and then stole it. It's also possible it's under the seat in his car, but if you did see someone acting suspiciously (maybe taking notes) please come forward and you'll make him very happy. If we don't hear anything please spare a thought for Matt and know that nothing would make him happier than for you to volunteer for Sam's Tech Corner next month.

Best regards,

Karl