AU Cyber Security and .NET technology is for anyone who makes Websites. Markup, style, code, typography, e-commerce, Web apps, cyber security, cyber defense and social networking are all valid topics here. We aim to provide a place for cyber security and Web designers to meet new people, exchange ideas, learn new things, and have a little fun. We will have several events each month: one for learning, and happy hours all over Columbia area for socializing. It is a great place to learn from your peers and colleagues, build new relationships, and grow within the local cyber security and web community. Check out the schedule for more info and be sure to join us at the next Meet up. We look forward to meeting you.
This User Group was formed for several reasons:
• To facilitate the networking of .NET technology in Columbia
• To be a means for .NET community to promote themselves within the Columbia web technology
• To promote .NET technology in the Columbia area
• To promote cyber security technology in the Columbia area
• To provide an opportunity to share and learn from each others experiences using .NET technology
• To provide an opportunity to share and learn from each others experiences in cyber security
If you are an Internet or a .NET developer your participation is both welcome and solicited. Come and be a part of this group and watch it grow along with .NET and cyber security in the Columbia area! We meet on the last Thursday of each month except May and December. Because we want your participation, if you are interested in giving a tutorial or presentation, or just want to make contact, please email one of the organizers with your topic or idea.