addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup Group Message Board Community › iphone/itouch users

iphone/itouch users

A former member
Post #: 666
For many of you this may be totally obvious, but well I must sheepishly admit I just hadn't gotten that far yet.

This weekend while doing "The Best Little Yarn Crawl in Texas" somebody on the HCW's bus asked me if I knew if there were any yarn apps available for the iphone and I had never even thought to look. I looked last night and, wowzers!, there are lots of options, several of them free. There are a few apps that are mainly row counters (Knit Counter & Stitch Minder), a Yardage Calculator, which has settings to calculate for both knitting and crochet, and there are several more apps that will let you inventory your yarn and needles and keep track of projects. I'm yet to find one that will sync with ravelry, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Go check them out. There are also some iphone/ipod groups on ravelry I had not yet discovered. I'm so excited