addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Phoenix Pilot Group Message Board › CoManaging group

CoManaging group

This message board is read-only.

James T.
FlyingDr
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 2
Hi,
I currently run 2 business offices but would be interested in managing the phoenix pilots if there are a few other people that would be interested in doing it together. I am in Scottsdale and have my airplane at KDVT. I was just looking at getting more involved with the group so I would hate to see it disappear.
Sean G.
MacGyverGTP
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 13
Hey there James, you going to be coming to the Hangar get-together Friday Night at KDVT? I'm in the same boat as you, as are a couple of friends of mine that will be there. Want to see this group take flight again.