addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Phoenix Pilot Group Message Board › Flight Training Available

Flight Training Available

This message board is read-only.

Patrick W.
pwilliamsaz
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 2
I'm a CFI, based a Falcon Field. In general I fly out of Falcon Executive Aviation and use their airplanes, but I am able to train in your aircraft, wherever you are in the Valley. If you are looking for flight instruction from your initial training, to more advanced training, or if you need a Flight Review, please call me at 602-633-5354.