What we’re about
This group is concerned with awakening your passions with kundalini awakening, dance, tantra, massage, conscious sexuality and spirituality, mind body cleansing and celebrating.
We propose to have regular classes and workshops to explore:
1. Kundalini awakening kriyas and kundalini dance. Movement and Breath, Bellows, Fire Breath, Paranayama, Chi Kung, Kundalini Shaking and Tantra.
2. Dance - Contact Improvisation, partner yoga dance, tango, Sufi Whirling, Belly and Arabic Dance
3. Massage - Tantra massage, Thai yoga massage, Aromatherapy, Shiatsu, Swedish and Indian/Ayurvedic
4. Laughter and Play - Laughter yoga, Physical Theater, Role Play, Encounter, Scream, Crying, Hugging
The classes and workshops are guaranteed to be fun filled!!! As well as personal growth and adventure you will meet other like minded people.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Tantra Yoga and Massage Retreat for WomenRossetti Lodge, Birchington On Sea, Kent, CT7 9L£150.00
Tantra is the Royal path of Yoga. A gentle process of awakening the life force to experience magical states.
It is about uniting love, spirituality and sexuality with awareness. It is an exciting journey to the discovery of deeper states of desire, power, love and ecstasy.
In a safe, loving environment, we will relax, breathe, meditate, stretch, dance, play, be wild,,chant, practice giving and receiving loving touch and massage, have spiritual discussions and more.
Whether you are new to this or experienced, you are welcome.
We will explore both dynamic and gentle healing therapies - yin and yang. energizing and relaxing, hard and soft exercise
Based on your preference and time permiting, the workshops may have aspects of yoga, partner yoga, kundalini awakening kriyas, naked yoga, healing Tao exercises. cultivating and channeling sexual vitality, the micro-cosmic orbit, becoming multi-orgasmic; active/dynamic meditations involving cathartic work, primal scream, energetic release and healing love; neo-Reichian massage and bodywork, holistic five pillar massage, contact improvisation, tango, ecstatic dance, hugging, connecting and laughter.
The sessions help:
• Heal the fears around sexuality that block your potential to love
• Love yourself as you are and be yourself
• Drop the masks and barriers and be open to love
• Honour the body as the temple of Spirit
• Bring consciousness to and strengthen your sexuality
• Enjoy pleasure, fulfillment and satisfaction
• Unite sexuality with love and spirituality
• Expand your pleasure into love, bliss, ecstasy
Start: Friday 5pm
End: Sunday 1pm
Pay by PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also pay by bank transfer.
- House and Rooms
You will stay at a beautiful house in Birchington on Sea in shared rooms. There are spaces for workshops, aerial yoga, boxing, pole dancing, contact dance, sauna and massage.
Together we will prepare healthy and delicious food to share, including Indian style vegetarian and meat dishes, raw foods, salads, juices, smoothies and fruit.
If you have a special dietary needs, please let us know.
- Registration and Booking
Please RSVP Yes, and send me a email/message with a contact email and tel number. I will then send you a Registration form and questionnaire.
- House Care
You are asked to help with house care such as helping with food preparation and cleaning. This is part of Karma Yoga, the Yoga of Service. This helps in building a community where you feel a part of the family. Buddhist monks and others practice giving loving service as a way of life, and to practice mindfulness meditation (observe your thoughts, drop the ego as you perform your task) and bring loving kindness into your daily actions.
- House Rules
"This is a house of love. not the house of your aunt - all who enter, their own chains they must remove"
Treat everyone with love, kindness and respect.
- Workshops, Walks, Mysore style Yoga Self-practice
Group workshops with talks and practice sessions.
Mysore style self-practice yoga and silent meditations
There are lovely coastal walks in this area.
The house is a short walk from Birchington on Sea train station, with regular fast trains to London Victoria and Kings Cross.
Cost £35, time around 1:40 mins. Advance tickets from £10 each way.
There are regular National Express buses from Victoria. Cost £15 each way, time around 2 hours.
- By Car and car share
It is about an hour and half's drive from London, Please mention how you will travel and maybe offer or share a ride with someone.
Facilitator: James Khan
Contact: James, 07986 250 223
"Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
- House and Rooms