What we're about
Awakening Anonymous is a support group for Real People, actively participating in the real world, but spiritually waking up to something very surreal. The spiritual Awakening can happen slowly, but sometimes it can happen very suddenly and can be quite scary & challenging. This group aims to create a safe space for the Awakening to gather and share their surreal stories without the fear of being judged or ridiculed. The Awakening Ones have many experiences that can sound crazy and impossible to most of society, so oftentimes those Awakening feel isolated and unable to turn to their traditional support systems. Spiritual Awakening can also create biological changes in the body and bring on physical symptoms that can be challenging to deal with. Also, a person may be experiencing these physical symptoms and not even realize that they are due to a spiritual shift. For these reasons and more, Awakening Anonymous aims to educate about the many aspects of the miraculous phenomenon of Awakening through sharing in a safe environment. Awakening Anonymous also consciously aims to create a solid structure of support in anticipation of the spiritual Awakening of mass amounts of humans around the world in the near future.
There are ethical guidelines for this group:
· We respect the anonymity of all guests attending the meetups. It is understood that true anonymity is difficult to maintain due to the social media nature of meetup.com. However, anyone attending this meetup group has the right to be known by first name only, if desired. This meetup group will follow the anonymity guidelines as set forth by the successful 12-step Anonymous support groups.
· This group is for support & education only. Some information may be shared about events & services in the community that support our mission.
· All guests should be open to all spiritual paths & topics. Spirit manifests in many different ways, and we want all guests to feel free to share their experiences.
Some topics that we anticipate to cover:
· Experiences of the “wake-up call”
· Feelings of fear or disbelief when receiving communications from Spirit
· The process of changing careers or re-branding to be in alignment with the soul purpose
· Physical symptoms of DNA activation, and best practices for managing symptoms
· Amazing personal stories of healing and beautiful messages from Spirit
· Trying to maintain a normal career & family life while juggling the Awakening
· Kundalini Activation & Shamanic Initiations
· Phases of Lightbody Activation, including the "Dark Night of the Soul
· Managing new psychic skills: clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, etc.
· The struggles of being an empath
· Helpful healing modalities & nutrition to assist with the Awakening
· Psychic protection and empowering oneself when engaging with spirits
· Communication with angels, nature spirits and other light-beings
Thank you! Please attend our online meetings to provide suggestions for upcoming meetings.
Much love, Sarah Anne