What we’re about
PLEASE DONATE: http://bit.ly/SupportAwakeAnon
Awakening Anonymous is a support group for Real People experiencing the surreal.
CHECK OUT A TYPICAL SUPPORT MEETUP:
We are those who are living and actively participating in the real world, but spiritually waking up to something much more. We acknowledge that all awakening paths are unique, therefore we do not advise others on how to manage their paths.
Awakening Anonymous provides support through the sharing of stories & reflections, and we agree that we are all equals as students on our paths.
The only teachers allowed in Awakening Anonymous are our Higher Selves or the Gurus Within. Our mission is to support in an environment free of dogma and without attachment to names, identities, and labels of our guidance in spirit.
ANONYMOUS: without any name acknowledged; of unknown name; whose name is withheld; as that of author, contributor, or the like: an anonymous letter to the editor; an anonymous donation.
We acknowledge that there are common awakening signs & symptoms, but there is no right or wrong way to navigate through the process. Spiritual Awakening can happen gradually & slowly, but sometimes it can happen very suddenly and can be quite scary & challenging. This group aims to create a safe space for Awakening Ones to gather and share their stories without the fear of being judged or ridiculed. We acknowledge that those Awakening may sometimes feel isolated and unable to turn to their traditional support systems.
We also acknowledge that many may have experiences that might sound crazy and impossible to “mainstream society”. No experiences are judged in these meetings. Spiritual Awakening may also create biological changes in the body and bring on physical symptoms that can be challenging to deal with. For these reasons and more, Awakening Anonymous aims to support members through sharing in a safe environment free of hierarchy.
Some topics that we anticipate to cover through our support meetings and storytelling events:
· Experiences of the “wake-up call”
· Feelings of fear or disbelief when receiving communications from Spirit
· The process of changing careers or re-branding to be in alignment with the soul purpose
· Physical symptoms of DNA activation, and best practices for managing symptoms
· Amazing personal stories of healing and beautiful messages from Spirit
· Trying to maintain a normal career & family life while juggling the Awakening
· Kundalini Activation & Shamanic Initiations
· Phases of Lightbody Activation, including the "Dark Night of the Soul
· Managing new psychic skills: clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, etc.
· The struggles of being an empath
· Helpful healing modalities & nutrition to assist with the Awakening
· Psychic protection and empowering oneself when engaging with spirits
· Communication with angels, nature spirits and other light-beings
Thank you! Please attend our online meetings to provide suggestions for upcoming meetings.
Much love, Sarah Anne