What we’re about
Join a dynamic community of IT professionals delving into Microsoft Azure, Modern Work and Security technologies and trends. As the digital domain transforms, keep abreast with crucial insights from real-world experiences and educational opportunities centered on Microsoft technologies, cloud services, and secure IT practices.
- Connect with IT experts, managers, network administrators, students, and enthusiasts passionate about cloud, contemporary work solutions, and IT security.
- Learn from hands-on experiences about implementing and leveraging Azure, Modern Work strategies, and robust security measures.
- Stay Updated with the latest trends, opportunities, and challenges in cloud technology, evolving work paradigms, and cybersecurity.
Origin & Expansion: Initiated in Toronto, our vision is to foster a Canada-wide network of professionals keen on the convergence of cloud technologies, modern work methodologies, and security.
- Joining is absolutely free!
- Subscribe to our event emails below for timely updates.
- Attend our events without the need for prior registration.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Intro to Azure Open AI Chat Playground and PythonLink visible for attendees
In this session, Roy Kim will give a fundamentals overview of Azure Open AI and its capabilities. This is for the beginner to gain the essential knowledge in setup, operating and working with the Chat Playground, API in Python and Jupyter Notebook. He will give a series of demos, so you come away with a strong understanding of Azure Open AI to get started on your own.
Roy Kim is a Solutions Architect and engineer focused on Azure. In recent years, has been designing and implementing solutions in Azure for large enterprise that includes Azure networking, security, devops, compute and Kubernetes. A MVP award recipient since 2017. He holds a BS in computer science degree from the University of Toronto.