The Cloud Adoption Framework is the One Microsoft approach to cloud adoption in Azure, consolidating and sharing best practices from Microsoft employees, partners, and customers. The framework gives customers a set of tools, guidance, and narratives that help shape technology, business, and people strategies for driving desired business outcomes during their adoption effort.
In this session we will talk about:
- What is CAF – Cloud Adoption Framework
- Why CAF? Benefits of leveraging CAF in Cloud Journey
- Tools and Guidance
Farida will be presenting remotely.
- I love Technology and Learning
- I have the Best Job as Cloud Solution Architect working with Microsoft Partners to build their Cloud Practices.
- I focus on Cloud Infrastructure-Governance, Security, Monitoring and Migrations
- Find me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/faridabharmal/
• 5:30 pm Arrivals and Networking
• 6:00 pm Welcome, Introductions, Announcements
• 6:15 – 7:30 pm presentation
• 7:30 pm Q&A
• 8:00 pm Conclude
Come in person or view the live webcast at https://aka.ms/AzureAustinWebcast
First time visiting the Austin Microsoft office, check out this helpful map https://aka.ms/AustinMap