addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Yoga Initiative Message Board › Access Higher Frequencies of Energy

Access Higher Frequencies of Energy

A former member
Post #: 44

I wanted to let members know that James Hyman, founder of the Deep Emotional Release Bodywork & Integrated Quantum-theta healing will be returning to San Francisco this week, Jan. 7th - 11th, Thursday - Sunday, and he still has some openings in his schedule for anyone who is interested, in releasing old patterns, emotional toxicity, stress, anxiety and fear, and breaking through to a new level of their transformational process.

James' work is unique, because in one session, he is able to help a person identify and clear blocked energy in the body, and the subconscious mind, getting free of old patterns, and accessing a higher frequency of energy, physically, emotionally, creatively and spiritually. It is especially important in these stressful times, to be able to access and hold this very strong sense of clarity and emotional well-being that comes through Jim's work. It helps you to become more fully connected to your intuition, your higher mind centers, and your true nature.

Here is link to a youtube video of Jim explaining his work, http://www.youtube.co...­ and a link to his website for more info, www.emotionalrelease.com

I'll be happy to answer any questions people have about what this meetup experience is like! I've seen thousands of people go through it with really profound results.

Love, light and infinite blessings,
Barbara
(323) 684-6157