What we’re about
Our events are now completely online.
We are an inclusive & empowering network of communities of people who support each other in having breakthroughs in believing in themselves, which will positively affect their lives & their relationships with others.
We welcome all people including but not limited to:
1. Adults of all ages in periods of transition: relationship change, divorce, empty nest, career change & more
2. LGBTQ+ & all sexual orientations
3. All races and ethnicities
4. People with relationship conflict or changes
5. People who want genuine relationships with nothing to hide
6. People seeking freedom from controlling secrets and half-truths
7. People seeking authenticity and intimacy in all areas of life
8. Those who want to be free from fear and empowered to be their best self!
We provide the following events:
1. Educational mini-workshops
2. Networking & social events to connect with others & gain support
3. And much, much more!
Please join our group asap.
By joining our group & participating in our events, you will begin to get a sense of the following:
1. HOPE: Gain a renewed sense of hope & possibility for your life – identify a meaning for your life that genuinely calls to you & leads to uplifting & impactful results.
2. DISARMING WISDOM: Develop the ability to resolve distracting & unnecessary plots & drama & focus on what will fulfill your life purpose with integrity & grace. Gain the ability to easily dissolve other people’s differences with you.
3. BOLD, HONEST INTIMACY: Engage in compassionate, confident communications in even the most difficult interactions – create authentic results for you & others.
4. LOVE: Experience explosive growth in the capacity to love yourself & others unconditionally – learn how to disarm other people with compassion & empathy while staying true to yourself.
5. GENUINE BREAKTHROUGHS: Learn to use the right tools at the right time, in order to break through pretense & other obstacles in all aspects of life:
• Career path
6. A JOYFUL LIFE FOR YOU: Leave emotional pain behind – Show up authentically in your life & relationships with nothing to hide.
We host the following types of events:
a. Networking and Social Events to connect.
b. Educational and training events to learn what the best of us know – in how to build and grow a profitable business enterprise.
c. And much more.
Please join our group ASAP!
See you soon,
Laurel Harte-Westover, Organizer
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Overcoming Trauma Triggers: Name that SensationLink visible for attendees
This is an online event, be sure to register here to get your zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qcu6qrT0sG9bg1p050-vep3XGCLUHxZIR. You will get the zoom link right after you register, delivered to your email. You must register in advance to be able to attend this event.
We are made for intimate connections with others, yet sometimes trauma triggers from the past inhibit our ability to be with others as our best selves.
Balancing the desire for connection with our innate fear of humiliation or rejection is a real challenge for most people, especially those with trauma in their past. Past trauma can cause chronic fear and anxiety, making us miss out on the gifts of the present. Breaking through these roadblocks requires a holistic approach that allows you to be daring and protect yourself at the same time, without re-traumatization.
This group is committed to creating a breakthrough in your ability to move beyond trauma triggers that throw up roadblocks in your relationships, starting with your relationship with yourself. Learn how to love your true self and take the first steps to share your unique self with the world.
Join us for this event, at which you will gain:
1. a renewed sense of hope & possibility for your future as your best self.
2. insight into the ability to stay joyfully & firmly planted in present possibilities of your own joyful life!
This is an online event, be sure to register here to get your zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qcu6qrT0sG9bg1p050-vep3XGCLUHxZIR. You will get the zoom link right after you register, delivered to your email.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to be included on our email list. We promise never to spam you or to sell your information.
See you soon!
Laurel Harte-Westover, Organizer