We want to meet up and talk about Haskell!
We're looking for talks!
The talk does not have to be long (10 to 20 minutes are perfect), the content does not have to be complex or advanced. Just try it and we are happy to help and provide feedback.
Possible topics include:
• Show your latest project
• Explain an interesting library or GHC language extension
• How to write a web app (could be a talk series)
If you are thinking about giving a talk, just drop a comment or message the organizers and we will happy to help with the details. Or just give another idea for a talk you would like to hear!
Afterwards, anything goes. Whether you
• have a question,
• want to discuss a topic (advanced or not),
• need help or feedback on your current project
• or just like to have a nice chat and share your knowledge,
here you have the opportunity to do so with other people interested in Haskell and functional programming.