We’re glad to be able to announce our 19th Big Data London meetup. It is scheduled for 18 September at the Detica offices in Southwark Street with a great line up of speakers. We look forward to another great and thought provoking networking opportunity.
6:30pm: Networking, food and drinks, courtesy of our sponsors
• Manu Marchal: Introduction and Welcome
• Adam Fuchs (http://www.sqrrl.com/team), CTO at Sqrrl. Big Data and Apache Accumulo™
• Mike Ferguson (http://www.intelligentbusiness.biz/AboutUs.html), Intelligent Business Strategies: Big Data Multi-Platform Analytics
8:30pm: More networking and drinks
Make sure to check out our great sponsors
• Detica (https://www.baesystemsdetica.com/)
• Sqrrl (http://www.sqrrl.com/)
• Intelligent Business Strategies (http://www.intelligentbusiness.biz/)
About our speakers:
• Mike Ferguson: Mike Ferguson is CEO of Intelligent Business Strategies. As an independent analyst & consultant he specialises in business intelligence and data management. With over 30 years of IT experience, Mike has consulted for dozens of companies and spoken at events all over the world. Formerly he was a partner at DataBase Associates with Colin White, a Chief Architect at Teradata working on the Teradata DBMS and a principal & co-founder of Codd and Date Europe – the inventors of the Relational Model.
• Adam Fuchs: As the Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of Sqrrl, Adam Fuchs is responsible for ensuring that Sqrrl is leading the world in Big Data Infrastructure technology. Previously at the National Security Agency, Adam was an innovator and technical director for several database projects, handling some of the world’s largest and most diverse data sets. He is a co-founder of the Apache Accumulo project. Adam has a BS in Computer Science from the University of Washington and has completed extensive graduate-level course work at the University of Maryland.
If you are interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities, please write to [masked]