Pace: 20 + mph end of ride average
Terrain: A few rolling hills lots of flat
Elevation Gain: 3,170 ft. Max Grade:5%
Ride Type: Training
Join GABA for week #8 at the West end of Udall Park at 6:45am. This route will follow alot of the El Tour route and will conclude the series. Please take note of the medium ride in case you get dropped might be able to ride with this group. This ride is designed for those wishing to finish the 100 mile El Tour in under 5 hrs. Please print out your own cue sheet.
• Appropriate food and water for about 2 to 3 hours.
• Bring a spare tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• Obey all traffic laws and remember you're a representative of the greater cycling community.
• Social- No Drop- We ride together two abreast where conditions permit.
• Re Group- We ride in smaller groups at our own pace and regroup at specified points in the route.
• Training Ride- The route is posted and all riders need to be self sufficient.
Please select a ride where you are confident and that you can ride the posted distance and pace.
• A 20+ mph
• B+ 18-20 mph
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 14-16 mph
• C 12-14 mph
• D 8-12 mph
• 1 Flat
• 2 Minor Hills
• 3 Moderate Hills
• 4 Long Climbs or Very Steep