• Pace: 14-16 mph end-of-ride average
• Terrain: 1,300' gain
• Start Time: Arrive by 7:45am for sign-in and ride overview; wheels rolling at 8:00
• Ride Type: Regroup (1) NE corner Twin Peaks and Tangerine (2) Ritz-Carlton Hotel (3) Savaya Coffee NE corner Twin Peaks and Tangerine (4) back at Safeway
• Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/18367036
• Ride Coordinator : Bennett Burke[masked]
• Ride Description: Uphill outbound, downhill inbound, good to great bike lanes on public roads, and beautiful views! We'll stop for coffee at Savaya on the third regroup, then zoom downhill back to Safeway.
• Appropriate food & fluids for about 2 hours.
• A tube and a way to inflate it. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition to start the ride.
• Helmets must be worn at all times while riding.
• No ear buds! This is a requirement and not a request.
• Obey traffic laws and remember you are a representative of the greater cycling community and should conduct yourself that way on the road.
Please select GABA rides where you are confident that you can ride the posted distance and pace.
GABA Ride Codes:
• A 20+ mph
• B+ 18-20 mph
• B 16-18 mph
• C+ 14-16 mph
• C 12-14 mph
• D 8-12
• 1 Flat
• 2 Minor Hills
• 3 Moderate Hills
• 4 Long Climbs or Very Steep