addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Black Professionals of WNY Message Board › Healthy Coffee and Tea for a Healthy Lifestyle

Healthy Coffee and Tea for a Healthy Lifestyle

Kyeron B.
user 57307052
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
I would like your help. Let me give you a little info on my business. I've just started a Healthy Beverage company called "Healthy Mindsetting" with Organo Gold which launched 3 flavors which are straight Black, Cafe Latte and Cafe Mocha. This is Gourmet Instant Coffee and it is 100% Organic and has the "King Of Herbs" in it, which is Ganoderma.This is a healthier alternative to regular coffee that not only tastes great, but makes you feel great.These days people are taking action about thier health and wellness, so why not have a healthier chocie in coffee. Most people drink coffee or tea. This product has great health benefits, such as Natural Detoxification, Increased Immune System, Provides Energy and etc. Feedback would be appreciated. Let me know if it's O.K. to send samples. Any other Questions you have send a email. Check Out the Website: www.healthymindsetting.organogold.com

So im looking for possiable distributors or people who like Coffee and Tea. Once we have enough people interested. I have plenty of samples to give and more on how this business works. It's Easy It's Simple It's Coffee.