addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 19th Games

May 19th Games

Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 59
Gameless!
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,244
Sorry guys, I've been under the weather. This is the 1st time I've checked the boards since last Thursday. Who do we have thats gameless besides Jeff and myself?
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 79
also gameless
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,624
Gameless here. Also Jared signed up for AOE III after it was filled.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 518
I have no game either, but I think we have all known that for awhile laughing
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 809
I have no game either, but I think we have all known that for awhile laughing
Haha yeah!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,075
Jared can have my spot on AOE and I can run something for the game less. If anyone wants me to bring anything specific let me know.
Jared
user 2417903
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 136
Oh Well, that's what I get for not reading closely enough. I'll remove myself from contention.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 151
Hate to add to the confusion, but I was out sick today and so even if I'm feeling better tomorrow I'll have to catch up. Changing my RSVP to a "no" and someone can take my AoE III spot!
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 80
JP, you were out sick? Does that mean I finally won last week's Quarantine?