addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Bookies Message Board › Book swap?

Book swap?

A former member
Post #: 1
Does anyone want to participate in a type of book swap? I received a letter - sort of a chain letter - from a friend today that asks to send ONE paperback book to one person, and then send the letter on to six other people. I never participate in chain letters, but this one actually looks kind of fun - and if it all works out everyone will receive 36 books and there has to be one or two good ones in the bunch, right? For the price of sending off one book I've already read, it's worth a shot!
Anyway, I have folks in mind to send it to, but thought I'd give one or two of my fellow Bookies a chance. tongue
Let me know if you're interested.
Laurie
A former member
Post #: 1
I know you posted this a long time ago, but that sounds like a cool idea to me and I would love to do it if you are still interested!