addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Malala Yousufazi

Malala Yousufazi

Anirban
Anirban_C
Boston, MA
Post #: 31
I admire Malala Yousufazi for her courage, strength and her sacrifice. I also understand that she comes from a country of religious zealotry and has been brought up herself in a religious setting. Yet, when I hear her thanking GOD for her recovery (and not science or humanity), I cannot but wonder if we are all doomed to failure. The fact that GOD and his followers did this to her, that religion is what got her nearly killed - how does this escape her and her family?
http://www.thedailybe...­

I would like to know if other atheists share my thoughts or am I just being a judgmental jerk.