Ever wonder how you'll migrate your existing disk-intensive applications to Azure? Join Kevin Brown, Sr. Solutions Architect for SoftNAS, to learn how to leverage Microsoft Azure to enable existing applications to operate unchanged - with No App Left Behind.
There will be beer & wine & pizza at 6:00, first talk at 6:30 on Demystifying Azure Logic Apps, followed by the featured talk by Kevin Brown.
Thank you to SoftNAS for sponsoring food & drinks.
See you there!
• NERD @ One Memorial Drive, 1st floor, Sampson/Paul - Theatre style
• Be sure to bring government-issued photo ID for admittance to the building
• 6:00 - 6:30 -- gather, grab a beer/wine (!), some food, and socialize
• 6:30 - 7:00 -- opening talk: Demystifying Azure Logic Apps (description below)
• 7:00 - 8:15 -- featured talk: No App Left Behind (description below)
• 8:15 - 8:30 -- Q&A, wrap-up, then head home, or perhaps out for another beverage
Join Kevin Brown, Sr. Solutions Architect for SoftNAS, to learn how to leverage Microsoft Azure to enable existing applications to operate unchanged, using the standard storage protocols you (and your applications) are used to using.
Kevin Brown will talk about how to:
• Migrate applications without re-architecting Secure and protect mission critical data
• Work with Azure Blob storage
• Guarantee Max uptime for your applications
• Provide high performance
Join Bill Wilder (@codingoutloud (https://twitter.com/codingoutloud)), Boston Azure founder and 8x Azure MVP, for a look at Azure Logic Apps to demystify them and show you how to put them to work for you. We'll touch on key use cases, the power of the connectors library (and beyond), and how to create them (via live demo). By the end you should understand the core value proposition for Logic Apps and most likely will start to see opportunities to use them yourself.