What we're about
We are a pretty casual group of ladies who find enjoyment in a good discussion, but as far as book clubs go, we typically do not send out questions in advance or have a concrete schedule as to how each meetup will play out. Often, our gatherings are split between talking about the book and talking about life in general. We respect each others' opinions and encourage open and honest dialogue at our gatherings.
We have a wonderful group of regulars, but always welcome new members! We do not discriminate against age, but for informational purposes the ladies in this group are generally in their 20's and 30's. There are several meetups each month so that each member has an opportunity to find a book and date that she likes. Please feel free to RSVP to any that you want to attend.
The Fine Print...
1. Please update your profile picture with a clear photo of your face so that our organizers can identify people looking for our meetups in crowded places.
2. If you do not show up to an event, or change your RSVP to "No" on the day of the event, you will be marked as a no show. Please be considerate as our organizers spend a lot of time preparing for each meetup. It is especially important to keep your RSVP up to date for events with reservations.
3. Members will be removed after 3 no shows in a 6 month period.
4. The annual membership dues are $2.50 a year. You will be asked to pay this after being part of the group for three months. You can pay it online or bring cash to any event with any organizer and it will be added to your account.
5. After 3 months of site inactivity (not visiting our site), you will be removed from our member roster. This does not prevent you from joining again, it just ensures our roster reflects active members only.