Come and learn all about 3D Printing with this Intro to 3D Printing class for all ages.
What you can expect to learn during this class:
• A high level overview of the Hardware and Software terminology commonly used in the 3D printing world
• What are the various consumer 3D printer options available, and what are the costs of involved
• Learn basic maintenance and care of a printer (or what is going to go wrong and how to fix it)
• Discover the expansive variety of materials consumer 3D printers can utilize
• See how and interact with the software needed to communicate with a printer
• Learn why a design/print may fail and how to change your designs or setup to try and make a better print
(Feel free to bring a laptop. If you would like to install the software on your own machine and follow along - Not required)
• Makerspace members - free
• Non-members - $5 (collected day of class) Please RSVP on this page, thanks!