Responsive Web Design & Content Marketing Strategy
Responsive design is the new, hot technique to make content work on different devices. The idea is to serve a single site that can rearrange itself and function well on phones, tablets, and desktops. Everyone is talking about it, but is anyone really doing it? And if they are doing it, who is doing it correctly?
What You’ll Learn
- How responsive design can support device-agnostic content delivery
- When responsive design makes sense, and when it doesn’t
- Challenges, lessons learned and tips for approaching responsive design
- Matt Snyder | Co-Founder | ResponsiveAds
- Webster Lewin | VP/Executive Creative Director | Phonevalley
- Scott Kellum | Vox Media
- Barbara Hamilton | SVP CD | Saatchi Wellness
- Scott Carlton | VP ACD |Saatchi Wellness
What is Brandhackers Digital Insights?
#Brandhackers Digital Insights is a Manhattan Meetup and social network showcasing prominent and rising digital marketing opinion leaders providing an environment bringing people, technology and brands together. Visit our blog at www.brandhackers.com or our Facebook Community and link to our Pinterest Digital Infographic Social Planning Resource
Tweet our events referencing #brandhackers
We will be meeting at Dewey's Flatiron at 210 5th Avenue near 25th Street near Madison Square Park. Map is found here.
6:30-7:00 - Pre-Networking
7:00-8:00 - Brandhacker's "Responsive Design & Content Marketing Strategy" Meetup
8:00-8:30 - Post Networking
Drink Specials typically include:
• $5 well drinks
• $4 Bud Light and Miller Light
• $5 Cosmos
• Reduced rate for wine (maybe $5 or $6 per glass)
**Make sure to check in at "Brandhackers" on FourSquare and Facebook the night of the event and look for us on the Meetup iPhone App***Please submit all user-generated event pics, videos and audio files to [masked] to populate our blog, Flickr, Facebook and YouTube channel***entrance fee pays for venue fees