What we’re about
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
This group is dedicated to exploring the world and socializing with like-minded people passionate about learning, seeking memorable experiences, and meeting new friends.
- Event attendees must be 18 or older.
- You are adults and are expected to make decisions about your own safety and physical abilities.
- Absolutely no harassment, sexism, racism, or other hate speech will be tolerated.
- Anyone with a pattern of no-shows and late cancels may be moved to the waitlist on future events at the discretion of the organizer.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring plenty of water, sunscreen, and bug spray.
- If you attend an event and decide to leave the group or are struggling, tell someone.
- If you are bringing a dog, maintain control of it and follow the rules of the venue.
- Be friendly. Be social. Have fun.
In registering for an event, you assume all risks when participating, certify that you are physically fit to participate, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person. All participants must use care and good judgment, and must obey all instructions, rules, and regulations of the venue and local authorities.