This is a meetup for anyone who is interested in learning new skills or perfecting old ones. We will cover a range of topics mostly related to business, technology and creativity and host 1 or 2 day workshops.
Some of the topics we intend on covering are: 1. Digital Marketing 2. Financial Planning 3. Investing 4. UI/UX Design 5. App Development 6. Testing 7. Ethical Hacking
Our meetups/workshops are regular and they usually happen over the weekend. If you are someone who is interested in joining the larger learners community of Mumbai, then this meetup is perfect for you.
You can also get an opportunity to join our WhatsApp and Facebook community once you become a member of our meetup.
Thanks for reading! I hope to see you soon at one of our workshops!
We will be exploring the power of SEO & blogging and how you can get the most out of this medium both as a business and as an individual blogger.
Some of the topics we will be covering include:
1. How to get started
2. Coming up with a topic to write about
3. Tips on buying a domain
4. How to do keyword research
5. How to write content that adds value
6. How to write excellent headlines
7. On-page & off-page SEO techniques
8. Promoting it on social media
9. Getting backlinks
Who should attend this event:
# Aspiring bloggers
# Digital marketers
This is an introductory session on Growth Hacking for startups or small businesses.
In this session we will look at topics that include:
What is growth hacking?
Difference between other marketing efforts and growth hacking
Case studies (Including Dropbox, Hotmail, Quora etc)
Lean Marketing Funnel
Basic tactics and best practices
Where to go from here?
This is a packed session, so be there on time to get the best experience.
Duration: 60 -75 minutes
NOTE: Organisers reserve the right to refuse admissions.
This is a comprehensive Google AdWords workshop designed for startups and small businesses.
In this workshop we will cover Google Search and Display Advertising with practical application live.
Some of the questions we'll cover:
1. How to set up your Google Adwords Account?
2. How to structure your Adwords Account?
3. How to decide on a bidding strategy?
4. How to find keywords that your competitors are not utilizing?
5. Understanding keyword research?
6. How much to pay for your campaign?
7. Designing the ideal landing page optimised for conversion?
8. How to target your audience using display advertising?
9. How to cross target your audience?
10. How to use location targeting strategically?
We will do all of this practically. If you have an account and want us to demonstrate it live, we can do that.
This is a paid session. Payment needs to be made in advance via Google Pay to[masked]