Our Business Masters Group provides Houston's Small Business Owners the opportunity to belong to a Mastermind Group and brainstorm with and be accountable to the group to achieve specific business goals in 2016. We will all be active participants who are committed sharpening our business skills in a professional and supportive environment. We will require from you a strong sense of confidentiality in managing your peers information and providing support and ideas to each other.
We will act as a strong feedback mechanism to your ideas, goals and business plan. The premise of the group is to link the connections and experience of successful peers and assist each other in growing our current business to involve others who we know, like and trust. We prefer individuals who have already been in business for some time and intend to develop a business plan and platform to achieve growth and success in business.
Some of the topics we will focus on include:
1) How to Improve Your Sales Process in 30 days
2) How to Grow your Business by 20% in 2016
3) Facebook Advert Domination
4) List Building and E-Mail Marketing
5) Local Search Engine Optimization Implementation Plan
6) Identify the best Lead Generation Channels for your business
7) Content Planning and Management for your website
8) Identify Your Most Profitable Customers and Replicate Them
9) Social Media Planning and Automation
10) How to Spy on Your Competition