Join our panelists to learn how different companies in Chicago run their Innovation programs. We want to focus this event on practical tips about how to start and run these program. We will discuss topics such as:
* How to define innovation vs product enhancement?
* How companies can define the horizon planned for their innovations?
* How to define goals and success in an innovation program?
* Way to evaluate initiatives?
* Maturity levels of innovation programs.
* Team structure.
Feel free to submit questions during your registration.
We will also be taking questions with Slido (www.slido.com)
Slido allows attendees to submit questions and lets others vote on them. This ensures that we answer the most asked questions.
Ken Kunz: VP Technology at Vibes ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/ken-kunz/ )
Mauro Mujica: Chief Product Officer at Narrative Science ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/mauromujicaparodi/ )
6:00 - 6:30 --- Food & Networking
6:30 - 8:00 --- Panelist Discussion
8:00 - 8:30 --- More Networking
If you can't make it, you can apply your fee to the next event; just contact one of the organizers.