***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2YeOdA9 ***
Being a Product Manager requires structured and organized thinking. Frameworks and toolkits are a handy and effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many and develop their own throughout their product careers.
-Why storytelling is essential in Product Management
- How to use storytelling to drive consensus across teams, leadership or stakeholders
- Make your data work for you by using data to tell a story
Meet the Speaker: Dalyn Ward
Dalyn Ward is a Vice President of Product at Popular Pays. He began his career as a media buyer and planner working at an agencies in NYC. Then moved into technology focused roles at digital consultancies like Huge and MCD Partners developing digital experiences for clients like Barneys, Under Armour and Discover Financial Services.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://prdct.school/2YqcE1t/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Product School (https://www.productschool.com/?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=EventsPage) is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 20 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2YeOdA9)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite