CHOC's (Clent Hills Outdoor Club) is a small, friendly group of women who enjoy walking and exercising together.
We regularly take part in Nordic fitness classes on Monday mornings and walk around the beautiful Clent Hills on Wednesday mornings. We've also been known to venture further afield to the Shropshire Hills, Exmoor, and Cornwall.
Your safety is important to me, I am:
• a qualified 'Hill and Moorland Leader' with the Mountain Training Association
• insured to lead walks over high-level hills with the British Mountaineering Council
• a qualified International Nordic Walking Federation (INWA) Instructor
• insured to deliver Nordic Walking courses
• a member of British Nordic Walking
• up to date with first aid certification (with experience of working in A&E for many years)
• a qualified Personal Trainer and Exercise Referral Specialist
• training for my level 4 in Strength and Conditioning
• We stay together :-)
• The group size is generally under 8 or under
• Everyone's safety is important so only well-behaved dogs are permitted on the walks
• If you are unable to attend please call or text me before the activity is due to start
• If you are unsure about your level of fitness please contact me
If you have any further suggestions or questions please let me know.
I look forward to meeting you.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Release of liability and waiver of legal rights
Being a member of CHOC's you agree to completely release any right you have or may hereafter have to recover any damages in case of accident, injury, illness or death, whilst participating in an event organised by CHOC's.
You fully understand and acknowledge that your participation in events organised by CHOC's and/or use of equipment, is a potentially hazardous activity, which could result in accident, injury, illness or death.
You assume all risks associated with events organised by CHOC's including but not limited to falls; contact with other participants; effects of the weather, traffic, road and footpath conditions.
You agree to abide by any decision of a CHOC's organiser to any aspect of your participation in the events, including the right of the organiser to deny or suspend your participation or membership for any reason, whatsoever.
You certify that you are in good health and medically able to participate in events organised by CHOC's.
Being a member of CHOC's, knowing the facts, you for yourself and anyone acting on your behalf, waive and release CHOC's, their representatives and successors, from all claims of liabilities of any kind, arising out of your participation in events organised by CHOC's.