addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Cleveland Japanese Meetup Group Message Board › Informal Japanese lesson and Hanami

Informal Japanese lesson and Hanami

Naoko Y.
user 11106050
Maple Heights, OH
Post #: 5
I want to thank you for each member who attended the very first gathering for the Japanese lesson. It was very nice to meet every one of you and hope to see you again for the next session. Any member who were unable to attend this time, we look forward to see you at next meeting.
I want to express my special appreciation for Kiyoko, who put this excellent lesson program together. Few of us were able to make it to cherry blossom viewing this afternoon and it was beautiful!love struck

A former member
Post #: 6
Naoko Y.
user 11106050
Maple Heights, OH
Post #: 6
Robert san, Thank you for sharing beautiful pictures!!