Dan from Lucky Sort (http://luckysort.com/) will tell us about how they use Clojure.
The first section will be focused on answering a few "why?" questions:
- Why we chose clojure in the first place
- Why we enjoy using clojure
- Why we're excited about continuing to use clojure in the future
The second will get down into more of the nitty gritty ("how?"):
- Overview of where we're using clojure
- Specific problems that we think are particularly nice to solve with clojure
Time permitting the final section will cover things such as Fogus's Frake clone, core.match & core.logic, reflex, the incredible succinctness of lein & lein-core, this general-case bezier curve macro I wrote that I'm overly fond of.
As always, pizza and drinks will be provided by Simple.