Needs a location
In this meetup, we will go through an overview of Kubernetes and then understand how to secure Kubernetes cluster installed on AWS infrastructure via kops or EKS.
We will answer questions like:
- How Kubernetes uses RBAC to secure API access?
- What are the Kubernetes Service Accounts?
- How to integrate AWS IAM with Kubernetes Auth Controller via aws-iam-authenticator?
- How to update your kubeconfig to properly utilize your aws-cli config setup?
- How to securely access multiple Kubernetes clusters from the same local machine?
Also, everything is going to be hands-on and we will have lot of time for questions and sharing our experiences.
6:00pm: Doors open
6:00pm - 6:30pm: Pizza, Drinks and Networking
6:30pm - 7:30pm: Praveen Salitra, Keynote
7:30pm - 8:30pm: Additional Q&A & Networking