The principles of coaching are powerful. Contrary to popular belief you don’t need to be an expert to start benefiting from them in your day to day.
Have you ever wanted to...
• ask powerful questions that get to the root of your spouse's frustration?
• challenge your boss's assumptions in a way that doesn't turn him against you?
• help your friend move forward even though you have no clue what he should do next?
• lead a member on your team by empowering rather than dictating?
These are skills that professional coaches use! But do you really want to invest the time or money ($6,000) to go to a weeklong training? Didn’t think so.
Welcome to a group which recognizes that normal people can find tremendous value in using these coaching skills. And guess what, you don’t need a full blown certification to get you the value you want.
Our goal is to get you 90% of the value with only 10% of the effort! Sound interesting?
Each time we get together, we will master ONE new coaching skill and APPLY IT with each other.
Here are just a few of the things we will help you master:
• The lost art of listening in such a way that you make people actually feel heard, valued, and affirmed (Hint: it’s not simply about paying closer attention).
• Deeper levels of self-awareness that allow you to maximize your skills, personality and unique experience... even if you’ve never been an introspective person before.
• How to ask powerful questions that uncover opportunities, keep conversations going and make you come across as a humble expert (Bonus: you don’t need to know the answers for this to work!)
• How to create crystal clear goals and action plans that make your success inevitable (this has nothing to do with all the productivity apps you’ve tried before).
Each meeting is set up so that new skills are acquired quickly and previously learned skills are taken to new levels. The learning environment we create is safe, interactive, and highly effective.
If it’s your first time you will leave feeling confident in a new skill. If you feel like you already know the skill of the day, we guarantee you will leave able to apply it at a higher level.
If you heard about coaching and are interested this is a great way to get your feet wet! If you are already a coach this is the place to stay sharp, focused, and engaged.
Join the Group to find out about our next discovery session!