What we’re about
Code for Nashville is Nashville's Code for America brigade. As a brigade, our focus is on improving government services and accountability through technology. This includes
* Lowering the barrier for citizens to directly interact with government
* Building applications that improve quality and access to government services
* Using data to tell accurate stories about our city and government policies
* Advocating and informing open data policies
Our main event is a monthly "open civic hack night". Whether you're a developer, designer, project manager, scrum master, community organizer, government official, or none of the above, we'd love to have you're skills and voice there. Building a better government with technology requires a full team of technologists and stakeholders within our community to work together, articulating problems and implementing user centered solutions.
You don't have to wait for the meetup to get involved. Join the conversation on Slack or start contributing design, code, or feedback to our projects on Github.
Looking forward to building a better Nashville together!
Past events (159)See all
- Network event86 attendees from 41 groups hostingCollective Action for Broadband Equity [Virtual Activity]This event has passed