We are collaborating with Skillenza and Devengers to host a meetup on building production grade serverless applications for scale.
To attend this meetup, make sure to register here : https://skillenza.com/challenge/developermeetup-serverless-apps
What is Serverless?
Serverless is a concept for operating cloud applications in comparison to VM based or container-based architectures. The code is executed by Function-as-a-Service (FaaS).
1. Ronak Samantray - CTO Nowfloats
2. Ritesh Modi - ex Microsoft Senior Technology Evangelist
What do you learn?
1. How does a serverless app actually work?-
2. What does serverless architecture look like?
3. How to build a serverless production-grade applications?
If you have any questions, you can ask them in our community chatroom : https://chat.coderplex.org