Join us to learn more about and participate in Dev Together Chi's monthly code review and mentoring program!
Dev Together Chi's Code Review & Pairing events partner people starting their development careers with experienced tech folks to get valuable feedback and pairing time on personal projects in order to improve development skills.
Please register only if you are available to be in-person at the event. If you are unable to attend the event, the person you were matched with will have no one to work with.
Register using this form: http://bit.ly/devtogetherdec2018
You will be matched with a Mentor/Mentee 1 week prior to the event. Mentees will provide a link to their code with their registration and Mentors will review the code prior to the event. At the event, you will have the chance to review the code review feedback together and pair program to start working through some of the suggestions.
As always, all attendees are expected to abide by Dev Together Chi's Code of Conduct (https://devtogether.co/code-of-conduct/)
* Please note that we will make every effort to match all registered attendees, but if there are no Mentors/Mentees available in the language or framework you submitted, then we may not be able to accommodate you this time
- 6:00pm: Announcements
- 6:10pm: Split into pairs
- 6:15pm-7:25pm: Pairing session
- (Suggested) 6:15pm: Mentors and Mentees review code review feedback
- (Suggested) 6:35pm: Mentors and Mentees pair program and start working through suggestions from the code review feedback
- 7:25pm: Final announcements
If you would like to be the first to receive event announcements or helpful information about Dev Together Chi's events, please subscribe to their email list: https://devtogether.co/chapters/chicago