This is an announcement for an EVENTBRITE Registration - please register here: https://phoenix-project-the-un-conference.eventbrite.com
The SB Hub is just trying to get this event out to all of the Collider Members!
Phoenix Project - Connect, Collaborate, Inspire The Un-Conference: Transformation Agents
About this Event
In business today, we not only have to accept change, we must embrace it.
Innovate. Move fast! Think differently. Reimagine the workplace.
We’re inundated with messages from business leaders that change is happening and that we need to keep up. How do we think innovatively and embrace change? Not by attending the same old conference where we’re spoon-fed information and then expected to process it later. Humans learn through interaction, movement, and by getting out of their comfort zones. Join the Phoenix Project team in their inaugural event in Downtown Dayton on May 1 to explore the worlds of divergent thinking, collaborative communication, servant leadership, active listening, and wholehearted learning and living.
Come as you are and contribute to this unique event that aims to transform the way we collectively view our jobs and ourselves through fostering communication, collaboration, and yes, innovation between Government, Industry, and Academia.
Top Level Agenda:
o Session 1 – IMPROVing Communication
o Session 2 – Leaps in Team Collaboration
o Session 3 – “…But what about me?” a discussion on Servant Leadership
o Closing Panel - hosted by General Arnold Bunch, Jr., Commander, Air Force Materiel Command
- When: Friday, May 1, 2020
- Where: 444 E. Second St Dayton, OH 45402 – Enter where the US Flag is posted
- Registration and Networking: 9:00am – 9:25am
- You must check-in at the registration table
Start Time: 9:30am with Opening Remarks
- Lunch: 12:30pm – 1:15pm, at Wright Brothers Institute - 444
- End Time: 4:30pm
- Downloadable Parking Map (Advised): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EWeMehkKDK6fC4m0Nv7wwWUzjFQ64nJd
- Register: https://phoenix-project-the-un-conference.eventbrite.com
- Cost: Free (limited to 100 seats and only two people from each company)
If you register and plans change to attend please cancel your registration through Eventbrite, there will probably be a Waiting List and this will open up a seat for the Waiting List
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Dress: Casual
- Additional participating facilities – JJR Solutions and Black Box IMPROV
Interested in sponsoring?
- $500 (one level of sponsorship for anyone interested – individuals, companies, etc.)
- All profits will go to selected local, Dayton charities. (Victory Project, Kids in New Directions (KIND), and …)
- Contact Jim Masonbrink,[masked] or [masked]