addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
sandra s.
silverdollar2974
Naples, FL
Post #: 12
I'm happy with the Sheriff's Gun Range. it is big, open, clean, organized, safe and FREE. They post the saturdays they are open on their web site. Collier County Sheriffs Gun Range with safety rules and directions. We will shoot there March 20, and MEET UP about 9:15 at the sign up point there. Wear MEET UP shirts so we can find each other and we can talk in line for about 30 min ......FUN!

When the new indoor range, Shoot Straight, opens, I think we'll like that for additional shoots. I drove by it last Saturday and it's a beautiful two story building on the SW corner of Colonial and Fowler, just East of 41 on colonial. Colonial is the E /W street where the first over pass is going north on 41 (Cleveland) and easy to find. I go up 41 from naples as it's easier and I may want to stop at the big Walmart or a Pawn Shop or antique shop on the way.

They will have 21 bays including shot gun and rifle. you can google them. I'm sure it will be nice and we wil like it. I also like the Fowler range. They can't take more than 4-6 people (two to a bay) and asked us to come at night after they close, so I thought we could wait and try the Shoot Staight which promises to be open in March.
Grandma C.
user 9279694
Naples, FL
Post #: 5
I'm glad you liked it. I personally love shooting outside. Do you know if anyone else was there that either we didn't recognize or possibly they came before or after us?
sandra s.
silverdollar2974
Naples, FL
Post #: 14
No I don't know. No one has contacted me about shooting except to post that they LIKE IT.....???? I love shooting outside. I don't like breathing the lead inside. I hate the big booms pounding through my heart by the big guns, too. out side is so nice. I only shot 50. I usually shoot 100. I had a hard time getting a shot group smaller than 3 in. I usually stay until I get them into a 1 inch group. I took a .357 last week. maybe I'll bring a .45 and a .22 this time. I may go to ft meyers and see if I can buy a couple of guns at pawn shops this week. can't have too many guns. hahahaha...... GUN ON HAS SOME decent priced ammo. they reload some of it.