addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › New Meetup: Sun Deli Vegan Italian buffet

New Meetup: Sun Deli Vegan Italian buffet

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Boulder (and Beyond !)Vegan Meetup Group!

What: Sun Deli Vegan buffet

When: August 15, 2009 6:00 PM

Where:
sun deli
pearl street
boulder, CO 80301

hi everyone,
even though details are not final i wanted to get this out asap so folks could plan if they are interested in attending this vegan buffet dinner at Sun Deli.
Morgan and Matt, the owner and head chef respectively, are very excited to be welcoming the Boulder Vegan Meetup for a wonderful meal they are planning just for us.
The menu still needs some finalizing but so far we have the following

cesar salad (i had this tonight and was fantastic!)
breadsticks with soy cheese and sauces to dip
stuffed shells with cashew ricotta and homemade sauce
pizza of all varieties
mushroom and veggie lasagna
fountain drinks

I think the price will be about $13 including everything (tip and all else)

I'll have final confirmation from Matt on Friday but didn't want to wait too much longer to post so people could plan accordingly.

There is a limit of 20 folks so please RSVP early ( i need to give him final count next wed) if you are interested and PLEASE cancel your reservation by next Tuesday if you change your mind so others may be able to attend if we fill up- which i think we will.

Also, if you are gluten free please let me know so we can make sure we have special meals for you.
Hope to see you next Sat.
lisa

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­