addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
hi everyone!
if you are getting this it's because you emailed YES for attending the meetup this evening. if you are unable to make it afterall please do change your rsvp as it is full and i'd hate to turn anyone away. (i have a limit from my HOA in how many folks can fit into the clubhouse)

if this is your first meetup (great!) please take my cell so you can call if you get lost-303-570-2551

does anyone have any extra chairs they can bring or a folding table? if you do and you can bring them that would be great. give a ring or email me if you have and can bring those along so i can stop looking (:

also, don't stress about not knowing what to bring and don't make that the reason you decide not to come. call for some ideas of qucik and easy things to bring.

there are a bunch of new folks coming so that is wonderful. try to remember your eating ware (plates, forks, cups etc)so we can make the potluck as tree free as possible.

also, i am bringing a massive amount of paella that was made for a fundraising event this evening and was leftover. bring some tupperward containers in case there is lots left over and you want to take some home after the potluck.
look forward to seeing you all this evening.
lisa 303-570-2551
A former member
Post #: 4
oh, and if you want to come 20 or so minutes early or stay a bit later to help with set up and clena up that is always welcome and appreciated!
lisa