More than 20 million have seen Patrick at least once on TV or live on stage. Over 1500 talks, three times nominated American motivational speaker of the year, he is in the Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame together with Zig Ziglar, Anthony Robbins, Les Brown, Wayne Dyer and Steven Covey.
"Combs has refined his storytelling to an art." - Time Out NY
"He has shared his wisdom, encouragement, and energy with tens of thousands." - Jack Canfield, best-selling co-author of "Chicken Soup for the Soul”
15 € - Online (PayPal/Credit Card) - Closed!
20 € - At the door - Available!
HALL OF FAME MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
- Three times nominated American Speaker of the Year, he is in the Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame along side greats such as Zig Ziglar, Anthony Robbins, Les Brown, Tom Peters, Wayne Dyer, Steven Covey.
- With more than 1,500 speaking engagements for CEO's, entrepreneurs and major companies, such as Shell, Motorola, Visa and Boeing he has worked for associations and universities (Stanford University, Penn, Babson, and NYV) .
- His audience continues to grow and recently, over 1000 people went to see him in Cancun for a board breaking/goal getting workshop.
- It is estimated that more 20 million have seen Patrick on TV at least once
- He has been featured on TV - ABC Nightly News, NBC Nightly News, Good Morning America, CNN, Phil Donahue, Montel Williams and The Late Show.
- His story (man1 bank0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbETzaZJl0&feature=player_embedded)) told in more than 300 newspapers including Wall Street Journal, NY Times and USA Today.
- Patrick's personal web site, has been visited by more than a million and receives thousands of visitors per day. It has received Yahoo's Site of the Month award as well as many others.
ABOUT THE PRESENTATION
During the presentation (our last special event before summer break), Patrick Combs will explain to us the step-by-step process that allowed him to transform his life; from being someone with no connection into the speaking world and literally terrified by public speaking (he had also accumulated $45.000 credit card debit), into one of the American top inspirational speakers, a successful entrepreneur and an internationally known theatre monologist.
He has then created a unique method, which he named "MIGHT" to help people manifest their dream and create the life they want, and this is what he is going to share with us at CONSCIOUS LIVING DUBLIN.
( Patrick Combs in Cancun - More than 1000 went to see him!!)
At the age of 36, when he was already considered one of the american top speakers, Patrick decided to start his career as a theatre monologist, and after spending a year suffering classrooms, criticism and...tomatoes;-) he was noticed by HBO.
His show was then selected as " one of the funniest new shows in the world" and he was invited to perform with Diane Keaton at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival. A year later, he made it all the way to Off-BROADWAY...
- In the past two years alone, he has been discovered by the two most prestigious comedy festivals in the world ( HBO’s U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen and Just for Laughs Festival in Montreal) and continues to entertain sold out audiences around the world.
PATRICK COMBS IS CURRENTLY TOURING IRELAND WITH HIS THEATER SHOW
While Conscious Living Dublin is the only organization chosen by Patrick for his keynote, he is currently touring Ireland as a theater monologist ( 23 tour days in 19 towns and cities). The show is a big hit in the news and with audiences, and we would suggest watch his theater show before attending his talk for a deeper understanding his message.
For more information and performance dates in Ireland, visit:
PATRICK COMBS live on stage tells a true story (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbETzaZJl0&feature=player_embedded)...
( To watch the video right click on the picture and choose " Open link in a new tab)
(In 1995, he deposited a $95,093.35 junk-mail check into his bank as a joke, and the bank cashed it!)
"This guy has got star power" - Hollywood's Variety Magazine
A SOULFUL ENTREPRENEUR
Patrick is also the co-founder of a global personal development company, which has achieved more than 10,000 associates worldwide and annual revenues of 6 million plus. Additionally, Patrick was the primary architect of the company’s giving back program, which gives associates the money to give to charitable causes of their choice on every sale.
PATRICK COMBS' OFFICIAL WEBSITES