Come join us for an evening all about CouchDB (https://couchdb.apache.org/)!
We're hosting a special meetup right before ApacheCon EU (https://aceu19.apachecon.com/), which means you can meet the developers of CouchDB themselves!
The schedule will be roughly like this:
- 18:00 - 19:00 — Meet the developers of CouchDB while enjoying fresh food and cold drinks!
- 19:00 - 21:00 — Talks
- 21:00 - 22:00 — Chat with people and make plans for ApacheCon!
There will be around three longer talks and three shorter talks. Talks are to be announced, and if you want to present, we encourage you to submit to our Call for Papers: https://forms.gle/qQCS6Dx1qR4Es81x7
Food and drinks will also be provided free of charge, with vegan and vegetarian options available. If you have a specific need regarding food, please contact us.
We want to be an inclusive community and care about accessibility. The Mozilla Berlin office has the following accessibility information:
- The entire venue is wheelchair accessible (step-free)
- Elevators are outfitted with Braille inscriptions
- Accessible toilets are available
- Comfort and guide animals are welcome
- There are retreat spots for people with sensory issues
If you have an accessibility that is not covered by this list, please contact us and we'll do our best to help.
Code of Conduct:
We follow and enforce the Neighbourhoodie Event Code of Conduct: http://neighbourhood.ie/event-code-of-conduct . By RSVPing to this event you agree to follow the Code of Conduct.
Apache CouchDB, CouchDB, and the project logo are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation: http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/list/