Dear CSSFrankfurt friends and family,
our next event will be all about CSS Properties & Co. We're having lightning talks! ⚡️
Each talk has to be between 5 to 15 min and about one CSS property or selector of your choice.
Choose your favorite property or selector, something you're using all the time or just found out about. The agenda will be curated at the beginning of the event. Every attendee is welcome to contribute one lightning talk! Talks can be in English or German, whichever you're more comfortable with.
You already know what you like to present? Let us know, you can choose your spot in the line-up.
Create a short presentation or present without one, use a live example from CodePen or draw on a flipchart. It's up to you!
Submit your talk details here: https://goo.gl/forms/rnX4ZGFvYN9Mm8Sk1
- selector: not(), how it works, when it was implemented, how you’ve used it
- property: outline and what it’s shorthand for
- property: font-smooth, its values and what it does
- selector: $=, ends with, how it works
- selector: ::first-letter, how it works
We're looking forward to hear all about your favorite CSS props! 😺
As always, if you have any feedback, concerns or notes, don't hesitate to reach out! 💌