I wanted to start a group for single nerds in the Chicago Suburbs. Some of us don't feel going to into the city to meet other single nerds is feasible. All types of nerds are welcome, even the city dwelling kind. :) The events are casual (drinks, dinner, or an outing).
Here are the rules for the group.
• Pictures must be of you. We all want to put a funny picture or an avatar, but I can't find you at a meet up if I don't know what you look like. This also includes group photos that you are in.
• If you are dating someone or end up dating someone in the group you can still join/stay. Married people are not allowed. If you're looking for something on the side, then go join Tinder.
• Some of the venues/events have a person limit. This limits the ability to invite guests. Unless I have the guests allowed turned on, please don't bring them. If you show up to event that is members only with a guest you will be asked to leave. If you want to bring a guest then ask them to join the group.
• If you are a no show for more than 3 events consecutive events you will be removed from the group.
• Members of the group who go inactive will be purged after 6 months.