addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Quiz Night at the Beveridge Place Pub in West Seattle

Come join Quiz Night at the Beveridge Place Pub. Bring a group of friends (teams of two to six players) or join with a regular group. See you there!

QUIZ NIGHT DETAILS:

This Quiz Night tends to be more casual than some, usually featuring a balance of Popular Culture, Movies, Music, History, Arts and good ol' Useless Knowledge.

Find a table beginning at about 7:30 pm and the Quiz Night questions begin at around 8:00 pm and tend to wrap up by around 10:00 pm. Each team puts up $2 per person and — if your team comes in first — you win 80% of the cash with the remaining 20% going to the second place team.

Quiz Night at the BPP is hosted by yours truly (Jeff McCord) known locally in West Seattle as "Quizmaster Jeff," and Lorraine (who runs the first two quiz rounds). Come up between rounds and introduce yourself and say you are part of the Seattle CurioCities group.

We've been running Quiz Night here for over 10 years. Come join us. It's a blast!!

ABOUT THE VENUE:

Beveridge Place Pub (BPP) is the perfect atmosphere for casual games, talking with friends, or enjoying one of the best beer selections in the City of Seattle. This award-winning pub has 25 tap handles and over 150 bottled ales, lagers, ciders, and seasonal selections from near and far, one of the deepest bottle lists of any bar in the city. They feature microbrews from Washington state as well as foreign lands such as Oregon, California, and New York. You can read more about the pub here: beveridgeplacepub.com

— Quizmaster Jeff

 

Join or login to comment.

  • A former member
    A former member

    hi! does this group come together as a team for the quiz night? I'll try to make it May 1!

    April 30, 2013

    • Jeff M.

      Holly, there has not been a tradition of it, but it does look like more people might be coming tonight. Since I'm the Quizmaster let me suggest that those of you coming stop by up front to say "hi" — and if there are enough who want to team up I'll help you to do so! If there are too few, there are a couple of regular teams who are more than happy to take new members, too! — Jeff

      May 1, 2013

4 went

  • Jeff M.
    The Jester,
    Event Host
  • Dana +1
  • A former member

Our Sponsors

  • AlphaGraphics

    Digital Printing Services for short-run Board Game printing and mockups.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy